Hello from Wyoming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbys3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wish I could get a photo of my 3 together, they aren't very cooperative subjects. You do well with taking pictures Lisa!

opieandspuds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wish I could get a photo of my 3 together, they aren't very cooperative subjects. You do well with taking pictures Lisa!
Thanks Debby! I usually have to take many to get the perfect picture. I only have 2 kittens so it's a little easier. I wish you could get a picture of your trio also. Did you bring Pip and Bambam with from Florida? For some reason I thought all of yours were strays?? Or is there some at the golf course that we're strays? I knew Opie showed up on your doorstep.

nickycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Debby! I usually have to take many to get the perfect picture. I only have 2 kittens so it's a little easier. I wish you could get a picture of your trio also. Did you bring Pip and Bambam with from Florida? For some reason I thought all of yours were strays?? Or is there some at the golf course that we're strays? I knew Opie showed up on your doorstep.
X2! That's my secret as well. Lots and lots of pictures. :pix:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbys3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pip and Bam Bam were from a guy that worked for DH this past summer here in WY. As far as I'm aware, they've never traveled out of state 

That same guy also gave 3 kittens to DH to keep at the golf course as mousers. DH fixed things up nicely for them down there with a cat door into the office building, beds, bowls, etc. but most the time they are outside playing mighty hunters (and they are really good at it). DH is so attached to those guys, they act like little dogs around him. They even enjoy riding around on his golf cart with him.

So we really have 6 we're responsible for but just 3 here at home.

opieandspuds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pip and Bam Bam were from a guy that worked for DH this past summer here in WY. As far as I'm aware, they've never traveled out of state :lol3:

That same guy also gave 3 kittens to DH to keep at the golf course as mousers. DH fixed things up nicely for them down there with a cat door into the office building, beds, bowls, etc. but most the time they are outside playing mighty hunters (and they are really good at it). DH is so attached to those guys, they act like little dogs around him. They even enjoy riding around on his golf cart with him.

So we really have 6 we're responsible for but just 3 here at home.
Gotcha! That's a lot of cats[emoji]128518[/emoji]2 is enough for me.