colleenchriss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm Colleen from Texas and I'm proudly owned by 3 kitties:

~Lillie~ 1.5 year old silver tabby

~Cleo~ 6-7 month old tortie

~Rowan~ 6-7 month old red tabby

Lillie has had chronic diarrhea from the start and has very specific dietary needs (which I, honestly, have not quite figured out yet). Her symptoms are very similar to IBD, but I have opted not to do a biopsy. She is the main reason I am here - to learn about home cooking for cats and possibly transitioning to raw feeding later on.

I found Rowan in our parking lot in July. He was about 10 weeks old, starving, flea-ridden, and blistered from the Texas sun. He's had some health issues related to his rough start, but he's 100% now. He's a little "odd" - which I've experienced that most red/orange cats have a distinct personality type already - but that quirky attitude and precious face really just kill me!

Shortly after that, we came across a tortie kitten in the parking lot. My husband has a soft spot for tortoise shells and I couldn't stop thinking about her the next day. I walked back to where she had been hanging out and brought her home. She was similar in size to Rowan, and they bonded quickly, but I cannot say for certain that they are siblings. I just assume so.

I'm excited to have found this place and hope that it will help me learn more about my babies and the things that I should be doing to help them stay healthy and happy.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome aboard, Colleen! Your cats sound lovely!