Hello from the High desert of California

wendys-kitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm Wendy.

New here, Kind of.. Been lurking and reading posts for quite some time, but finally registered. of all the forum sites, I like this one the best.

I am 42, and a mom of a 19 yr old son, a 12 year old fluffy tabby male, a 3 year old female Russian Blue, 2 - 2 year old sister and brothers.. one Siamese male and a tabby girl and a new mama to a orange "tigger" cat. He's about 5? months old. My sweet s/o rescued him from the Del Taco Drive through by the freeway a few months ago. We did try to home him several times but NONE of them panned out. It was like he was not meant to leave, so we kept him, making our fuzzy home of 4 kitties and bigger one of 5                                                       
Cant find pictures of the Russian Blue on this Laptop. :(

This is how we sleep when we don't lock the cat's out...

Yes, thats my head.. the big fluffy one is Chesha.. the 12 year old. He's like their leader! lol I guess I am too, They all like my head. :/

My indoor kitty cage for the ferals. 

and me.  :)  Covered in Kitties as Usual..

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, welcome to The Cat Site. 

You've got some lovely cats there.  It's possible to get your feral cats to stick around. After they've been in the crate for a month they'll start to think of it as their home. As long as they've been neutered or spayed and they are fed they'll stay in the area.

Take a look at our Strays and Feral forum if you need any suggestions.

Thank you for all you are doing to help them.