Hello from surrogate mommy

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, my name is Lisa.  I've already made a couple of posts, but decided to introduce myself.  I have had cats all my life, but lost my kitty last year.  Vets don't know why.  So now I find myself, once again, fostering kittens for a local shelter.  I currently have three 24 day old kittens and am adopting one of them.  I am not a vet by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have experience with babies.  I hope to be an active member of this community.

Here are the three - finally asleep after very rough play.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello kashmir64, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for fostering these three beautiful kitties. They are adorable. And am also glad that you'll be adopting one of them and hope the other two will find a good loving home.

Do stick around and share your experiences with us and please do post more photos of your adopted kitty and tell us the name too.

So sorry to hear about your previous kitty and do hope that you'll enjoy your new baby ;)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely adorable! Bless you for taking them in, I know they are in your debt forever, you are their angel here on earth!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately, I foster for a no-kill shelter that works directly with animal control.  They don't keep kittens long, so I'm sure they will get a good home.  I've started litter box training and they seem to be getting the hang of it - mostly.   In four weeks, I will probably get another litter and the fun starts all over.  Unfortunately, I am not equipped to handle more than one litter at a time.