Hello from Nashville, TN!

chrystal dawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a cat in almost ten years and I've had two come into my life in the past 5 weeks.  A little, three week old kitten that I found in front of a Dollar General and then last week an old man Rex who I got through misinformation and bad communication.  A friend's friend's brother in law said he had a female, 2 y/o sphinx and was asking around if anyone wanted her.  I found "her" a home and when I got her, she turned out to be an elderly, male rex so now he's my cat, I guess....but I'm kind of totally ok with that.  So, here's the baby, Maeby:

And here's my old man, Tobias.  He's a little camera shy but here's some decent ones I've been able to get of him:

And that big ham with them is my great dane/mastiff mix, Conway.

Well, hi!!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I once worked with a scientist (geologist) who said that what we think of as coincidences is often nature's way of forcing evolution to move faster.  But then, he was crazy, anyway.

Is the Rex as nice to pet as I have heard?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrystal dawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ha!  That may be true.  Does that mean I'll be evolving from a dog person to a cat person?  I'm going to hope for somewhere in between!  

He is the softest thing I've ever touched!  He was pretty flea ridden when I got him and I picked them all off and he's healing but he is still a little scabby.  I think once they've healed and his body gets adjusted to high quality food, he'll be even more soft.  He feels like one of those textured, fuzzy baby blankets.