Hello From Michigan

Wednesdaymom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi! I’m harley, I live in Michigan. When I was younger, I was never allowed to have pets. Now I foster cats for the humane society in my county. My roommate has two older cats who I love but I was looking to find one for myself. This little troublemaker came to us as a foster and I had to keep her. Her name is Wednesday, she turns three months old on the 11th, and she is a handful. I love her so much though. I have also included some pics of her foster sisters Bucket (all gray) and Charlie. Trying to get Wednesday to sit for a solo pic is so much effort.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
to you and Wednesday, Bucket and Charlie. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-676454.gif
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Glad that you are volunteering in the foster program with the humane society. Wednesday is a cutie furball :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Thank you for fostering and opening your heart to this little bundle of fur. :lovecat3: Wednesday is absolutely adorable. Please feel free to post more pics as she grows up here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, that precious Wednesday, and to Bucket and Charlie, too!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
hi! I’m harley, I live in Michigan. When I was younger, I was never allowed to have pets. Now I foster cats for the humane society in my county. My roommate has two older cats who I love but I was looking to find one for myself. This little troublemaker came to us as a foster and I had to keep her. Her name is Wednesday, she turns three months old on the 11th, and she is a handful. I love her so much though. I have also included some pics of her foster sisters Bucket (all gray) and Charlie. Trying to get Wednesday to sit for a solo pic is so much effort.
:welcomesign::catlove::petcat:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I was not allowed a pet when a child, either, and got my first kitty when I was 22. Great to have such wonderful companions! And your kitties are beautiful! :redheartpump: