Hello From Michigan!

Simonalm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_2965.JPG
IMG_2950.JPG
My name is Amber and my now 10 week old kittens name is Simon! I was visiting a friend who lives in the middle of no where surrounded by farms the end of June. Lots of feral kitties around unfortunately.. who want nothing to do with humans of course. Simon who was then only 6 weeks old came running up to us from across the field meowing and climbing up my leg and I just had to take him. We searched around for quite sometime and couldn't find any other kittens or a mamma cat anywhere. I think because of how much he loves people, the fact that he did not have fleas and used a litter box the same day I brought him home the second I had it set up for him I think someone dropped him off there. Cruel cruel people but sadly it happens occasionally near where my friend lives just never with a kitten that young.. it breaks my heart. I've never had a cat before, we just have dogs but my gosh am I so attached to him already. He's the sweetest little man!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Lots of help and advice to read. Simon is a stunner. Enjoy having fun with him and post lots of photos of him as he grows.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Such an adorable kitten you've found there!

Welcome!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, I am SO kittensmitten! What a little love Simon is, and how lucky a kitten to have found you! I shudder to think what would have happened to him had you not come along. Welcome to TCS!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I adore Simon too, he's so precious. Can't wait to see more pics as he grows up. :camera:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww. :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob: I want to hug that little guy! He's a lucky little kitten that you were there that day. Welcome to TCS. :)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. Simon is just tooo cute! That belly needs smooching! I hope you enjoy here. There is much good information and some very knowledgeable and helpful people. :agree:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Simonalm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!!! He is such a sweetie, me and the family are so thankful he found us. We are officially cat people Simon does this weird thing to me, when we fall asleep he comes and very much overly licks my neck and face while also kneading my neck/face? It doesn't really bother me, thankfully he only does it for a minute or two before he falls asleep. I'm just wondering why he does it? It's almost like he HAS to do it before he can fall asleep.. Is that there way of showing affection? Or I wonder because we found him when he was only 6 weeks old so I wonder if it's because he was clearly seperated from his mom way too early?

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello, fellow Michigander. :wave3: What a cute baby boy you have!