hello from me and meow from ralph

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!  Ralph looks good!  Would never have guessed he was 16.  So cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alysynn taylor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for alll the welcomes! its nice to be nice and hear nice things in our world today.

--aly

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!!

Ralph looks great!! He doesn't look 16 that's for sure. He's very handsome and his sister is quite pretty. It's so nice when they snuggle like that. Mine don't. I wish they did. 

alysynn taylor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Welcome!!

Ralph looks great!! He doesn't look 16 that's for sure. He's very handsome and his sister is quite pretty. It's so nice when they snuggle like that. Mine don't. I wish they did. 
i adopted both ralph and moxy as kittens from same litter. so they have been together for life and have always been found sleeping in "ying-yangs" around the house. sadly, after a several month course of dialysis, moxy passed in march due to kidney disease. ralph has been MY life saver in the grieving process. strangely, to me, he didnt change any behaviors. i somehow think he sensed she was quite ill and maybe knew her time was short and able to say goodbye in his way. but oh how i loved to see them cuddle!!

-aly

renflox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry to know Moxy passed away but luckily your boy is still there for you :)

alysynn taylor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

That's so sweet to see them together like that. I'm so sorry about Moxy's passing. She was a beautiful girl. I hope Ralph is doing OK without her.  
ralph has been a champ. if there was any change in behavior it was that he cuddles more. emotionally he has been my support! physically, well he is 16 so has arthritis in hips and a few other health problems that are easily handled at home. but in general from march to july he was his same self. august brought on some behavior changes but not related to moxy's passing i dont think. my scared-y-cat is really amazing!