Hello, From Los Angeles

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_6909.JPG
Hello everyone,

Im so glad I found this website. There is such good information here. I'm new to cats so this website will come in very handy.

I just adopted the cutest kitten, I named her Korin, I've had her for 2 weeks now. When I adopted her she was just 6 weeks old. Her mother did not care for her anymore, and she was the only kitten in her litter. The vet thought she was just 4 weeks old when I took her for her first visit. She is tiny for her age, but I'm making sure she grows big and stong.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Korinmewmew! I look forward to seeing more of you and Korin around TCS!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
OMG!!! Such a cutie! She's beautiful! Welcome to TCS! (And we want more pix!!!)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello everyone,

Im so glad I found this website. There is such good information here. I'm new to cats so this website will come in very handy.

I just adopted the cutest kitten, I named her Korin, I've had her for 2 weeks now. When I adopted her she was just 6 weeks old. Her mother did not care for her anymore, and she was the only kitten in her litter. The vet thought she was just 4 weeks old when I took her for her first visit. She is tiny for her age, but I'm making sure she grows big and stong.
Hello Korinmewmew, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting Korin and giving her a warm and loving home. Glad that you've joined the site.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the many good reads both in the Articles section and Forum pages.

Korin is such a cutie! :lovecat::lovecat3: Do post more of her photos for us to see :wink:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
23_3_36.gif
to the TCS. Little Korin is a beauty. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and him. Please feel free to ask questions as needed. Both our moderators and our mmbers will be pleased to help you when needed.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
korin is adorable !!! Welcome ... Does she let you cuddle ? It's frustrating when they are so cute however don't let you go near them !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
korin is adorable !!! Welcome ... Does she let you cuddle ? It's frustrating when they are so cute however don't let you go near them !
Only when she wants to but not very often . Hopefully she will warm up to it.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahah ! That's frustrating ! I always sneak a cuddle with mine ! She used to hate it and give me a nip now after months she suffers it and let's me cuddle her for a couole of minutes then when she wriggles and I let her down !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wait until she gets a bit older. Cucumella cannot get enough cuddling but she is 14 years od.
I hope I don't have to wait 14 year's, lol. Love your cats name by the way.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I certainly don't expect you to wait that long :lol: I was pointing out that it often happens that young apparently indifferent kittens become quite affectionate and cuddly when growing out of "babyhood"
16_1_20.gif