Hello From Italy!

Cabiliam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everybody!

I just discovered this website, so I thought of signign in! I'm from Italy (near Venice), and I live with who cats, a male named Amilcare and a female named Liquirizia (licorice in Italian... of course she's black). At my parents' live two other cats that I call mine :) Camillo and Birba, both males. So, here they are:

Amilcare

Liquirizia (who does not fear height)

Together

Camillo

Birba

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: All your cats are beautiful. :catrub: Love the name Liquirizia (licorice) for a black cat. :blackcat:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
48B72AC1-BAA8-4251-AE3C-14766339DD34.gif
Cabiliam, Amilcare, Liquirizia, Camillo and Birba, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
058795AE-BE19-4AA5-98C2-B614FA39364A.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles here Articles | The Cat Site

Your kitties are lovely :lovecat: :lovecat4: and there are special threads for you to post their photos too. For Liqurizia Black Cats Only
Amilcare Tuxedo Cats ;)
Camillo Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!
Birba Bi-color kitties only! and also there are many other fun threads to showcase your kitties doing their stuffs here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Cabiliam! :dazzler: Your cats are beautiful! Amilcare looks like a cat I know very well, my Diamond. Nice picture! Liquirizia is a good-looking black cat. Your cats that live with your mom are lovely, too. :p Such unusual markings on Birba and Camillo is great looking! :redheartpump: We look forward to more pictures. :clap:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have an exquisite feline family, both at your house and your parents. Glad you found us and we look forward to seeing more pics of your cats. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask any questions you may have related to your furry friends. :bluepaw:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and ALL of your cats! How very lovely they are, indeed!