Hello from Denver!

sweetheartsarah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

I just registered today and here are my baby girls!

Roxie is four years old, brought her over with me from Canada when I moved to the US. No way I was going to abandon her! She's my Dilute Tortie AKA Princess. Very laid back and smart. She sometimes requires her food to be on a plate rather than in a bowl and she does not eat any human food unless it's specific bacon or unseasoned chicken. Roxie is a rescue from an abusive family. She was part of a litter of kittens belonging to a mommy cat who was kicked around and physically abused by a mentally handicapped person and ignored by the caregiver. A neighbor called to report some strange noises and the cats were promptly taken away. When I saw her picture I knew I wanted her and when I went into the room with all the cats roaming, she was the first to come up to me and climb on me.

Sadie is 9-10 months old and a bit of a rebel. She is our bicolor girl with an attitude. Don't leave your sandwich unattended- she will take it and run. She will also chew through the bread bags and drag the bread around, leaving a trail of crumbs. She's a sweetheart and loves blankets, but boy will she let you know when she's upset! She will go into the bathroom and Meow for five minutes or so almost daily. Not sure why. She certainly has character!

And I, Sarah, am their momma! I'm a Realtor in Colorado. I love my cats, they are my everything!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
All of your cats sound like characters!  I can just picture Sadie running around, dragging a sandwich.  

Welcome to TCS.  Please feel free to post photos--the more kitty photos, the better around here.