Hello From Dc!

jackie.o

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! I adopted sweet Jackie O (FKA Midori by her foster) this past weekend. As a first time cat owner I could not be happier! She was a stray and was rescued by the local ASPCA chapter, and fostered until I had to have her. She is wonderfully affectionate--she has no limits on how long you can pet her, purring softly, and she rolls over for a stretch and a nice, long belly rub. She loves the laser pointer! She is very petite and has the shortest little legs! I am wondering why so short but it just adds to her cuteness. She has little white socks on all four paws, and a heart shaped brown spot on her back paw. She is a beautiful tabby with silver and brown mixed together, with a white chest and white and orange belly, and large green eyes. She is still getting adjusted (today is day 3 in her new home), and she gets frightened by the sound of the heat going on and the doors closing from other apartments down the hall. I can tell that she is a sweet girl and is just a little nervous though- last night she came out of my walk-in closet hiding spot and sat on my lap to watch the premiere of The Bachelor with me! Today I am hoping she eats and drinks and uses the litter box more. I am new to this site but thought it would be great to join this community as a first time owner. Thank you all :)

Attachments

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I am new also. You will find lots of good people and into here. Glad your kitty is a sweetheart. Nothing in the world like an affectionate cat.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, what a cutie pie she is! :hearthrob: Welcome to TCS. We look forward to more stories and photos of your little girl.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and Jackie O! She really is a little cutiepie, isn't she? Those short little legs remind me a bit of Munchkin kitties, who were a natural mutation, so that may be your answer! ENJOY her, and enjoy TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise