Hello From Canada

Khan111x

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone!

I’ve made this account in hopes of finding advice for my two cats. I’m Devin and I’ve had my cat Chloe now for close to four years. I’ve had her since she was a kitten.

I’m trying to introduce her to my girlfriends cat mittens who is a year younger who has lived her for three since.

Individually they are both great, but together not so much yet.

Hoping to grow and learn with you all!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1565852-8B9E-4215-B5D2-139833E02D3D$L0$001~photo.gif
Devin and Chloe and Mittens, on behalf of The Catsite community , a warm
67027656263d7e97202c7e2079ce9596.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You can start a new thread and post your questions here in cat-behavior.5 where more members frequent and those that have experience in that area may be able to help you answer your questions regarding your kitty.

And here are some articles for you ton read to help you along :-

how-to-successfully-introduce-cats-the-ultimate-guide.32680

how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804

introducing-cats-to-cats.29726

how-to-safely-break-up-a-cat-fight.22398

Do post photos of Chloe and Mittens for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in New Cats on the Block and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Khan111x

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 290387 Devin and Chloe and Mittens, on behalf of The Catsite community , a warm View attachment 290388 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You can start a new thread and post your questions here in cat-behavior.5 where more members frequent and those that have experience in that area may be able to help you answer your questions regarding your kitty.

And here are some articles for you ton read to help you along :-

how-to-successfully-introduce-cats-the-ultimate-guide.32680

how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804

introducing-cats-to-cats.29726

how-to-safely-break-up-a-cat-fight.22398

Do post photos of Chloe and Mittens for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in New Cats on the Block and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Here is Chloe, she’s very loving towards me and shy to others. Just starting to really warm up to my girlfriend now!

upload_2019-6-28_9-9-12.jpeg

upload_2019-6-28_9-10-25.jpeg

And here is mittens, the social cat who craves attention and is the new addition in my house.

upload_2019-6-28_9-12-39.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site to help with advice on your two cats, Chloe and Mittens. They are both precious cats. :catlove: Thank you for the wonderful pics. We have a special thread for Black Cats Only if you would also like to post a pic of Chloe there: Black Cats Only

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here is Chloe, she’s very loving towards me and shy to others. Just starting to really warm up to my girlfriend now!
She's beautiful.

And here is mittens, the social cat who craves attention and is the new addition in my house.
Another beauty.

Hopefully they'll eventually be best buds. :catlove:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise