Hello From Barney And Peewee

peeweesmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
just signed up to seek help with my Peewee. He was the runt of the litter how he got his name but now hes a monster sized kitty. Barney is my husbands old man cat. Hes 16 and has hyperthyroidism and eats EVERYTHING, including pasta and tomatoes but doesnt gain a single pound.
Peewee is 3. We have had him since birth. His mom is my moms cat. He was bottle fed for his first 2 days because his momma was in labor and wouldnt take care of him or siblings. so i had to bottlefeed them every 2 hours around the clock as if i had an infant again. once she had the last kitten my kitty mommy days were over. anyways....he is so loveable and ive never seen a kitty that likes to cuddle like he does. hes such a sweetie.
Sonny is friendly but standoffish. she likes to be touched and cuddled on her terms. If you are watching tv and she wants attention she will stand in the way to get attention. I dont have pictures of her. But she is very feminine looking orange tabby but has a tan tone to her and she has eyes big like Puss N Boots eyes. Barney is on the left with his paws crossed and snuggle bug Peewee is on the right. Yes this is normal snuggles for him.
barney.jpg peewee.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello peeweesmomma, Peewee, Barney and Sonny, on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly IMG_2689.GIF you all to TCS :wave3:

Good to have you with us and both Barney and Peewee is adorable :lovecat3:

Do check out the site for its rich contents and feel free to ask questions if you have any. Also do post more photos of your kitty for us to see.

Hope to see you often around the site :wink:

Last edited:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you joined this great site, and I'm sure you are too. Your kitties are so pretty. When you get a picture of Sonny please post it too. My cat is like her, only wants to be petted on her terms. She'll sit on my lap but doesn't want to be held.
We have a lot of fun games on here. If you'd like to play, I'll see you!

Last edited:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Such beautiful kitties! Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

peeweesmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks guys! yeah they are pretty snuggly. Barney is snuggly on his terms. peewee is always snuggly. I guess since weve had him since birth and he was raised with my kids making him snuggle with them and snuggle torturing him as most little kids do, he got used to it. lol. this popped up on my FB memories. he was probably 7 wks old here......
FB_IMG_1499348476837.jpg