Hello from 2 kittens from England. We have been in our forever home for week and are 9 weeks old today.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
e15e84c04a8490daa6cfd7a2792e8bbf.gif
allypuk and kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
35f00ad4152c495decd8eb9d829810cb.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitties are so cute! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: What are their names? Here's a special thread for them in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many other fun threads in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 and we have a contest going on for this month in competition-picture-of-the-month-july-2020-cats-amongst-colour.416683

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you we like to think they are the cutest kitty's ever...but of course we are extremely bias and a quick look around the site has proved there are lots and lots of beautiful cats and kitty's.
You're welcome. What are their names?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allypuk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I should add, their names are Coco (boy) and Mimi (girl) respectively. We are first time cat owners, have previously owned dogs, we are so in love with this pair they bring so much joy and so far have been golden. Already can't imagine life without them. They have settled in amazingly well and often fall asleep in our laps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allypuk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
betsygee betsygee Thank you, I fear their names are more common that I realised, the kids asked Alexa what the most popular cat names were and 'Coco' was in the top ten ...so must be good names hehe.