Hello Everyone

Brittany89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I figure it is time to introduce myself and my kitties. My name is Brittany and I just turned 28. I have a 3 year old son and a husband of 8 years in April. We have 5 cats and just recently lost beloved JiJi. The cats names are Mia, Gracie, Simba, Nala, and Onyx. Which I'll upload pictures of each one in that order. Onyx is our youngest at 7 months old the end of October. JiJi and Onyx are brothers. Simba and Nala are brother and sister I rescued after they were abandoned by their mom at a farm we use to live on. Mia and Gracie were given to us 5 years ago because our friends were having a baby. I love my cats so very much.

We also have 6 dogs, 2 goats, 2 ducks, 3 lizards, and a chipmunk we rescued from one of our cats.

I'm glad to be here and share my cats daily lives and knowledge. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer any.

A couple pictures I have of a few of my cats ; Mia, Gracie, and Nala are a couple years old, I'll post more recent ones when I get the chance.

Enjoy and Hello! :hellocomputer:

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable clowder of cats you have there! I'd also love to see your other pets! :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A belated welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have a wonderful animal family and may want to share some of your pics on the thread Other Pets & Animals. Just out of curiosity, what type of dogs live with you? I am a dog lover as well as a cat and all around animal lover. :biggrin: Glad you found us - I look forward to reading your posts and having you share your glorious pictures with us.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F37566F1-7F4C-4AE7-8B50-B6C032DD1769.gif
Brittany and gang, yes, a belated
CCC0BB4A-7AA4-470B-9B9A-291393AD19A6.gif
to all of you.

Some sorry to hear about JiJi :alright:

Your kitties are lovely and do post more photos of your kitties.

C ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Brittany89! :dazzler: What a fine menagerie you have, featuring your beautiful cats, of course!

marvel7703

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Brittany! I'm new to TCS as well. Those are great pictures of all your cats. They are beautiful! :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was so saddened to hear that JiJi didn't make it, but I am so very glad that you and your cats...and...goats...and ducks...Well, EVERYBODY is here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brittany89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Makes me feel very comfortable being here and I feel like apart of a cat loving family.

:thanks:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome aboard..or, should I say, aboard Noah's Ark! :lol: You have such beautiful pets! Where's the chipmunk pic? :) I love chippies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: All your cats are lovely. :catrub: Your other animals are cute too. :)