Hello Everyone.

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been lurking for a couple days without joining, but seeing all the wonderful advice being given prompted me to come in and see what'll happen, also to share the fur babies. There are many on this property, most spayed/neutered which is good. Now I've only lived here since October but these are my fur babies too, there is quite a list of them but they're for the most part happy and healthy. Personally I have two cats I had three......but lost my baby Snowshoe not long ago. Obsidian I don't really have pictures or videos of but he's my toe munching mama's boy.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Fryekit, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3368.GIF

Glad that you've joined the site and good advices here. So sorry to hear about baby Snowshoe :alright:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and do post more photos of your kitties for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Both threads I posted, one for Snowshoe have what pictures I do have currently, it's just getting Obsidian to sit still long enough for me to take a picture with my laptop(I don't have a smartphone because I don't really like them) but I should be able to get a decent cheap digital camera to get pictures of as many cats as I can.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm eagerly waiting to see pictures! ;)

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Going to be tomorrow until I can take pictures of everyone else, but my other two threads do have pictures of Snowshoe, and Cream Latte and her siblings, both at birth and a couple of days ago.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! I'm anxiously awaiting pictures of the rest of the gang! I did see little Snowshoe in the lovely tribute you left for her. I'm sorry for that loss, but I am so glad that you are here.

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, cats in general fed, Mamas given wet food, water all refreshed, good morning so far, now to go shopping and get that camera.

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This one is Shadowwing nicknamed Lurker. Yes I know, lots of black kitties. Lurker is also quite camera shy. I had to crinkle plastic behind the laptop to get him to look at the camera.

Attachments

Fyrekit(Proud Cat Mommy)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
More camera 'victims' to come tomorrow when the natural light is back to help show off the kitties better.

CatCake

Eating cake
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Fyrekit, winter warlord, wolffang, and obsidian!
IMG_3555.GIF
To Thecatsite.com!

Feel free to use these AMAZING emojis! :lol:

Your kittens and cats look great! Can't wait for more pics to come!