Hello everyone, meet my adorable fur babies

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hiii I'm Bruna from Brazil and this are my daily dose of serotonin.

This is Slash he found my parents when they where on the beach, he saw my parents and decide this people shall be my new humans and its been 9 years together, he is the king of the house, the most sociable cat I know, he loves anyone who comes to visit, he wont live you alone until you pet him.

IMG_20190613_033938.JPG 20210327_185352.jpg

This is Bowie ou bobo for short, he was rescue from a roof with his brothers and sisters his mom runaway with one of his brothers. In the begging of his adoption his foster home wouldn't accept us she say we aren't a good home for him, this made me and my mother really sad so we decide to look for another cat since we decide to adopt him because slash was really lonely since we lost to 2 of our cats. We got bowie eventually.

20200420_154410.jpg 20200518_152001.jpg

Since Bowie was refuse we decide to look for another cat and we found Phoebe or Bibi for short, we got her right away she was 54 days, the moment slash saw her he adopt her as his baby, but after 2 weeks with her the lady that refuse bowie call us and say she was bringing him to us because alot of people refuse him since he was really shy and skittish, we are so happy to get him since it was love a first sight, today Bowie is the sweetest cat we have just love being close to us.

And this is my lovely cats that brings joy to our little house together with my three dogs their names are Ozzy, Lemmy and Zoe. I have another cat in the house but she is still adapting and I cant get a good photo of her, her name is izzy, I already made a post asking for advice of how to care for her.

20201224_195447.jpg 20200504_214327.jpg

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Bruna, Slash, Bowie, Phoebe, Ozzy, Lemmy and Zoe, welcome to the site. Thats quite a collection you have, must keep you busy. Enjoy looking around this wonderful site, post lots of photos and join in the games and competitions.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a BEAUTIFUL family! Welcome and please join our extended family. you would be a valuable contributor with all those cats!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
welcomecat.gif

I love your dogs' names--the two cats in my avatar are named Ozzy and Zoe!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your cats are all beautiful. :catlove:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :welcomesign:

All your kitties are just stunning :hearthrob:
They all have such gorgeous expressions in their pics :loveeyes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Bruna, Slash, Bowie, Phoebe, Ozzy, Lemmy and Zoe, on behalf of The Catsite community, A warm
40c928a6580f30ff3a9e28234e3abab4.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely bunch of furry friends you've got here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of your kitties and we have special thread here for Bowie in post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and for Slash here in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29.

Do join our current Picture of The Month Contest here in picture-of-the-month-april-2022-naughty-cats.442958 if you have a photo of your kitties that fits the description.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have quite a big fur family so you must have a big heart.:heartshape: We look forward to seeing more pics of your cats and maybe a few of the dogs too.🐾

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have quite a big fur family so you must have a big heart.:heartshape: We look forward to seeing more pics of your cats and maybe a few of the dogs too.🐾
Thank you :D
And here are my lovely dogs the black one is zoe, white one is lemmy and ozzy.

20211220_201619.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the lovely pictures. :rbheart: Are Lemmy and Ozzy Pomeranians?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the lovely pictures. :rbheart: Are Lemmy and Ozzy Pomeranians?
Yes, they are the oldest here ozzy being 11 years old and lemmy 9 years old.