Hello Cat Lovers

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 2 new kittens and feel like I'm 5 again!
Have had cats forever but it has been many years since a kitten and had forgotten how funny they are.
The 1st kitten we adopted a few weeks ago . He was a little young at 7 weeks but he has met our old 15 year old cat and is doing great. The 2nd kitten we brought home Sat . and vet apt is tomorrow so if all looks good we will introduce her this weekend.
She does have a little sneeze so we have been doing a lot of handwashing but besides the sneeze she seems pretty healthy. Will see what the vet says.
She is about a week younger than kitten 1.
I am glad to find all this info here as I am sure I will be needing some!
We have loved and lost quite a few cats over the years and I swore a few months ago that no more heartache, no more cats and here I am with an old guy and 2 adorable kittens lol!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C8370F09-16A9-4846-A6E3-B40245E33DF5.png
Hlee and kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
A7C4AB2D-5FEC-4F37-A666-100B7D67A074.gif
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

What are the names of your kitties? Please post photos of them for us to see!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Excellent stuff and welcome to the site. Have you any photos of your babies?
Just on my phone and have no idea how to get them here.
I will work on that!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! It’s great to have you here! I look forward to seeing pictures of your cats!

See you around! :wave3:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on the new kittens! :bouquet: When you can, please post pictures of them, as well as your older cat.:camera: We love pictures as much as we love cats. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello, and welcome to TCS, to you and your furry family! I hope you get the picture thing figured out soon! I'm no help with that at all, as I have no experience working from a phone.

upload_2018-6-28_17-10-10.jpeg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We have loved and lost quite a few cats over the years and I swore a few months ago that no more heartache, no more cats and here I am with an old guy and 2 adorable kittens lol!
Cats are addicting, aren't they!

It's been many years since we've had kittens around our house--I can't imagine how much fun you're having. :clap:

Welcome to TCS. Looking forward to seeing photos of the fur-kids, and hearing about their antics.