Hello all

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, my name is Heather. I'm semi new here. My fur baby Gabby and I have been her for about a month now. Gabby is 1. She will be 2 in August. My husband, Taylor and I adopted this precious girl last September from our local humane society. She is absolutely adorable (and she knows it lol) She is very timid when it comes to strangers, but absolutely loves all the attention she can get from her daddy and I. Thank you all for taking the time to get to know a little about us. I'm excited to get to know more about everyone here, also love all the information sharing when it comes to our fur babies.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, and to that gorgeous girl, Gabby! I can see why you fell in love with her.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
Heather and Gabby and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
cat-and-welcome-sign-wall-decor.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Gabby is lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and thank you for adopting her and for given her a warm and fur-ever loving home. Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do c heck out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you from Gabby and her human. We appreciate all of the warm welcomes from this amazing cat community!!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A belated but very sincere welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and have introduced us to your precious Gabby. She's an absolute angel.😇 She looks so regal in the second pic and I have a hunch you'll be sharing more pics of her in future posts. :wink: