Have You Ever Had One Of Those Days.....

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel blessed that, no, I never have. Decided in my 30’s that since I hated the taste of every kind of alcohol I’d ever tried that there was just no sense drinking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel blessed that, no, I never have. Decided in my 30’s that since I hated the taste of every kind of alcohol I’d ever tried that there was just no sense drinking.
same here. There are several alcoholics in my family. I never liked the taste so I never got started. I like to be in control and this guy in the video most definitely was not in control. I fail to see why anybody would want to make a fool of themselves like this guy did. It did give me a good laugh tho......

I posted this for a laugh....not because I like to drink (I rarely have a drink and if i do it is only one or less meaning I don't finish the one)

I guess I should not have posted this. I will refrain from posting anything other than cat pictures from now on.....

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve certainly had days where everything seems to go wrong, but they’re not alcohol induced! I learned pretty quickly in college that I have two modes when it comes to more than one glass of wine: sober or :barf: There’s no fun, happy party mode for me. I was a cheap date. :)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I should not have posted this.
I disagree, it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I almost never laugh out loud, I usually smile inwardly to things I find funny but this had me in stitches. If this was a scene in a movie it would be viewed as massive overacting and unrealistic but this real guy...……..well!

I don't drink now because there have been drink issues in my family so I'm not admiring the world of drink but this is just too funny to miss.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
same here. There are several alcoholics in my family. I never liked the taste so I never got started. I like to be in control and this guy in the video most definitely was not in control. I fail to see why anybody would want to make a fool of themselves like this guy did. It did give me a good laugh tho......

I posted this for a laugh....not because I like to drink (I rarely have a drink and if i do it is only one or less meaning I don't finish the one)

I guess I should not have posted this. I will refrain from posting anything other than cat pictures from now on.....
It is hilarious! I got a much-needed laugh from i!!:thumbsup::flail:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
same here. I was laughing harder than I have in ages. I really shouldn't laugh at someone's mis-fortune but, this guy did it to himself. The store emplyees were funny to watch their reactions too. They simply couldn't believe this guy. "You need more? You can't handle what you already had!"