Have a stereo problem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Cocheezie, thanks! Let me know what you find.

Peaches, how did you make out at Comcast? Have a new receiver? No more dinosaurs?

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, a new receiver and no more problems.  And of course I've heard absolutely nothing from Comcast.  Those "escalation tickets" or whatever they call them is a joke.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you got the new receiver. I've been hearing all kinds of bad things about Comcast lately.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad you got the new receiver. I've been hearing all kinds of bad things about Comcast lately.
If you go into an office, they're great!  When my router for my computer died (same time the desktop computer died), they just exchanged the old one for a new one and told me how to set up the wireless for my new laptop.  So easy.  When I walked in with the TV receiver, same thing.  Super easy, here's a new one, here's how to set it up...I even said to the guy that from here on out I should just come into the office instead of the garbage you get over the phone.  He agreed!  I just hate walking in and waiting behind all the degenerates wanting to scream about how they've been wronged for having their stuff shut off for not paying the bill.