Harvey and his little friend Dizzee

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, well, its been a cool but fine day today and so I ahve been tidyin up in the garden and cleaning the rabbits, so the kitties have had a venture in the garden with me. Next doors kitty Dizzee Rascal came to play with the kitties and this is the only time I see Harvey actually scared of a cat, he treads on eggshells when Dizzee plays with him, wish he was like that inside and with my cats
We are 99% sure that Harvey is Dizzees father, he was concieved before we came here and the likeliness is uncanny and they both do very similar things, Dizees tail just creases me with the white tip on the end, Harvey has one but its smaller, they are like twins and terrible twins at that
Its been good fun watchin them though, jus thought I'd share, not the best of pictures as they never stay still
x

Billy has a sniff

Dizzee stalking Harvey

Harvey

Look how Harvey cautiously walks round him

I love this one, you can't see his eyes but they are exactly the same colour as Harveys and Harvey has unusual colouring

Gosh, this is the only time I see Harvey play normally and he is genuinely behaving himself but having fun, perhaps I will have to steal Dizzee.I did take him back round after they had played today though unfortunately and as soon as it was home time Mr Grumpy Harvey appeared
x

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you're out and about and enjoying the day. Harvey and Dizzee are so cute!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable!!! My heart belong to Billy though. Is he feeling better? Are YOU feeling better?? It's good to see Harvey being apprehensive of another cat for a change!! Dizzee needs to be around to keep little Harvey in line!! I wonder why this one cat can intimidate Harvey like no other cat can...what's his secret!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Adorable!!! My heart belong to Billy though. Is he feeling better? Are YOU feeling better?? It's good to see Harvey being apprehensive of another cat for a change!! Dizzee needs to be around to keep little Harvey in line!! I wonder why this one cat can intimidate Harvey like no other cat can...what's his secret!!
Awww, yes Billy is back to his normal self thankyou, I think he had a bug poor boy. I'm ok thankyou, things seem to be settling down now (fingers and toes crossed) I don't know Dizzee and Harvey have a weird relationship, I think Harvey is definetely his daddy, its just amazing to watch the two of them together, I don't think Penny would ever let me have Dizzee
I wonder if its because he is younger than him and he just is a baby at heart and wants to play but my other kittys just wont??? xx

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im so glad things are looking up for harvey he looks so sweet playing with dizzie!

pleased billy is feeling better to

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, very cute!! Yes, I wish Harvey could act like that with you and your kitties.. strange why just Dizzie has an effect on him.