my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Too cute!  All dressed and ready to head out for the street party. 
  Best tell them they're only allowed to stay out for an hour after 'the bells' (midnight)!  

If Mouse saw me come in the apartment with this red and tartan outfit I swear he'd pack his bags and move out though. How do you do it?! 

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, such cute pictures.  Do they walk around with their outfits on?  I think my cats would just flop over and play dead.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAPPY NEW YEAR Luna and Midnight!!!!!!!!! :party4: :party: :party3: :rub:

LOVE, as always, the photos. The last one of Midnight in the snow cap is darling. They all are adorable pictures. I wonder if Luna and Midnight think everyday is a HOLIDAY!!! :rolleyes: :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jcat Midnight is the one that lets me dress him up. Luna usually puts up a fight. It's harder to get pictures of her.

MServant Luna likes to go out for stroller rides. She always wears a sweater, jacket or shirt. So when I first put an outfit on her, she's happy because she thinks she's going out. Once she realizes it's just for pictures & she's not going out, then she gets mad. Midnight seems to like dressing up. Also he knows once the outfit comes off, he gets treats.

cprcheetah Luna doesn't walk around with her outfits on. Except she really did like her Halloween princess costume, that was the only one she walked around in willingly. She will keep her sweaters, jackets or shirts on when we're outside. She doesn't mind being dressed up then. The pink jacket is to big for her & weighs more than she does. When I first put it on her, she fell over. Midnight will keep his shirts or sweaters on all day and night. The problem is he's gotten longer & heavier so his outfits are to small for him. Some of them we had to cut and add velcro to get them on him.

Feralvr Luna thinks there are to many holidays to celebrate lol.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check out their eyes in every picture. They have that same look my cats do when I try to put outfits on them. But at least it lasted long enough to take pictures.:lol3: