Happy Ginger Cat Appreciation Day!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Big Red is one big beautiful kitty! I'll keep a close eye on Leonid. He is so friendly he might be easy to put the snatch on!
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond - That always seems to be the case. Every Siberian I've ever met was outgoing and intelligent, and big enough to feel secure in his or her surroundings. They're such lovely cats, it would be a shame to lose one to some booshman, I'll aver ("I'll aver" - "Oliver" - hey, I made a funnyism!).

;)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Would anyone in the New York area like another ginger cat to add to their collection?

Jax is at Home

Jax 1.jpg
Jax 2.jpg

He's described as;

Jax is a year old, 9lb, male cat. He was bought from a breeder when he was 2 and a half months old. Around strangers, he may be shy for a few minutes but warms up very quickly. He will come out to greet people that beckon him over. He is very gentle with anyone that plays with him. He has lived with a younger female cat and he was very affectionate and relaxed around her. He loves to be brushed out, but doesn't love being picked up and held.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
At the rescue where I volunteer, there were six ginger females up for adoption! Three were a mother and two daughters, but the others were unrelated. How unusual to find six females at once! There were only thirty or so cats there.