Hallmark Program...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have started making personal Christmas Cards with my Hallmark Program.  I sometimes send out store bought cards but this year as in years past I'm making my own.  The difference this year is I'm making them more personal.  Not everyone is getting the same exact card so it has been interesting and fun. 

The cards will all have the same picture of Autumn on the front, it is one with deer antlers on her head which I made using Photobucket.  I have the photo surrounded by Christmas ornaments which makes the card very Christmasy. The back of the card has a special photo of that person's dog, cat or kids which makes the card personal.  I have not made out the actual card yet, only printed out on regular copy paper to see how it looks just in case I want to make changes. 

This Hallmark Program also makes many other things such as invitations, envelopes etc.  You can even send out a card through email and add music to it.  I really love this program and no, I don't work for Hallmark :-)

Soooo do any of you have the Hallmark Program and do you use it.

Note:  I just posted the photo of Autumn with her antlers in the Picture thread, it's entitled Hallmark photo of Autumn.

Last edited:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Where do you get the card stock for your cards?  I've been thinking about something like to be more personal and to have something on hand because I'm terrible at remembering to pick up cards.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can buy the card stock which is made by Avery.  Just go to Office Depot or Staples or any store like that and look for Greeting Cards.  They come in half fold cards or or quarter fold, off course envelopes are included. Just make sure you get the type that will work with your printer, mine is an inkjet. 

You first of course need the Hallmark Program inserted into your computer.