Greetings from Whitehorse, Yukon Canada

paganini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello!

I just signed up for the site and looked through those cute pictures of our friends.

I am glad that I found this site as it is my Taylor's 9th birthday tomorrow.   I am going to look for birthday parties for cats on this site.

About the picture))

There's a game that my cat loves to play.  

We call it a magic carpet game where my cat sits on a towel for me to drag it around all over the kitchen floor, or he sits in the bag where I swing the bag like a mad woman until I get tired.  

It's the picture from one of those magic carpet games.  I was exausted and I had to put the bag down, but this stubborn cat did not come out of the bag.  He waited until I went for a second swings.  

Some times, this game triggers my asthma but what can I do.   Ha ha.

Anyhoooooo, nice to meet you all.

thepurrfectcup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Taylor is so cute! I love you magic carpet game! I don't think my cats would let me do that to them.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!!! 

Taylor is adorable. What a cute game. You're lucky. Mine wouldn't tolerate that for a minute. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, magic carpet game sounds like so much fun!

My cats are all glaring at me now, like "Just you try it, woman!"

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh, magic carpet game sounds like so much fun!

My cats are all glaring at me now, like "Just you try it, woman!"

It really does.

Mine would be the same way. "Oh- you want to play magic carpet? We have an idea. YOU go sit on a towel and we'll stay here. If you wait long enough, the towel just might move itself." It didn't? Oh well. You tried." 

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds like an awesome kitty!  I never had a cat that liked any kind of games like that.  I had one that played fetch until she got old and fat, ha ha.   Taylor is so cute.  I love his colouring.