Greetings, From Howl And Lyra

Bookworm Cat Mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! After many years of enforced catlessness, we have had the privilege of adopting these two beautiful, terrible, wonderful fluffballs. (True to their book namesakes, both of them)

Lyra is the little girl with the gorgeous black fur and the white 'mo. Howl is the effervescent white tabby boy.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are lovely. Here are some special photo threads where you can show them off more, if you'd like:

Lyra: Tuxedo Cats ;)

Howl: Bi-color kitties only!

We have a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here on TCS, and a lot of great information across all of the forums, articles, and reviews. Lots to explore. :thumbsup:

See you around! :wave3:

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! After many years of enforced catlessness, we have had the privilege of adopting these two beautiful, terrible, wonderful fluffballs. (True to their book namesakes, both of them)

Lyra is the little girl with the gorgeous black fur and the white 'mo. Howl is the effervescent white tabby boy.
Pretty cats!Are they brother and sister?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful cats! I'm so happy for you, that you are finally able to share your lives with cats again. I can't imagine how I would get through the day without a purrball next to me.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL...we should write our own, and include both "catlessness" and "incapussitated." You know, when you can't get up to answer the phone because the cat is asleep on your lap and looks like a furry angel...incapussitated.
Lovely cats Bookworm. I think one of you should start a new thread asking for people to invent and explain the meaning of their 'catlessness' type words. Mamanytt 1953, 'Incapussitated' is brilliant.