Greetings and Salutations from Russia

sururi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nine days ago, I saw an online ad where the owner was looking to give away her ten-month-old Siamese cat, and the next thing I knew, he was exploring my room. Surprisingly, it took him very little time to get his bearings. As you can see, he's into sleeping on his back and climbing doors. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's amazing the way you just walk into your house and there's a cat in residence...

How wonderful that he settled in so well.  He looks very settled and very content.

And welcome to TCS!

pegleg

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a beauty. Belly up is always a good sign, I'm glad he's settled quickly.

Welcome to the site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sururi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, Mani, Pegleg, and foxxycat, for the warm welcome!

I've been bombarding all my poor friends with photographic and written records of my cat's shenanigans, and I feel like I've finally found a place where such information might be met with greater understanding and enthusiasm. :D

To show you what I mean, here's a short clip of my cat's impromptu piano recital:
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sururi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
According to the documents, his name is 'Parthos'. His former owners called him 'Max'. My grandmother calls him 'Baksik', a variant on a popular feline name in my neck of the woods. My mother calls him 'Spacey'. :lol3: I address him as 'kotik', or 'kitty' in Russian. We should really decide on a name!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@sururi, welcome to the Catsite :wavey: and also welcome to your new kitty, whichever name it is :lol3: to your house.
He sure is making himself at home.