Great To Be Here

catsrgreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm mightyboosh mightyboosh 's brother Nigel. My brother Phil mentioned me in the thread Brother's Visit
I've had five cats over the years, all rescues, but two passed so I now I have three- Annie, Dudley and Tigger. I'm visiting Phil at the moment and on his laptop so there is only a photo of Tigger on his device. She's 18yrs old and I've just found out that she's blind. She seems happy though because I'm her servant.

IMG_0002.JPG

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Nigel and welcome to TCS! :wave3: Since you are a relative of mightyboosh mightyboosh does that mean you also have a big cat breed? Tigger seems very cherished and content, would love to see a pic of Annie and Dudley in the future too. Please feel free to post one or two here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only! Hope you have a nice visit with Phil and when you get a chance please check out some of the articles and resources. See you around the forum. :biggrin:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
36D3E6F1-EAA4-4612-8F63-4CC1D02A2735.gif

Nigel, Annie, Dudley and Tigger, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BECB5EF1-596F-47E1-A7E0-0DFA9E071E35.gif

Thank you for having a part and taking on rescues and we are so sorry that you lost two of them but we are glad that you’ve joined us and am sure mightyboosh mightyboosh can tell you what a great site this is.

Here are some articles to get you going :-

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and and do check out the many informative articles we have here too Articles | The CatSite

Tigger is lovely :happycat: :lovecat4: and do post Annie’s and Dudley’s photos too.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome. :wave3:
Tigger is very pretty. Sorry to hear she's gone blind, but lucky for her she has her own servant. :petcat:

Hope you stick around the site, and post pictures of Annie and Dudley once you're back on your own computer. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrgreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to post some pictures of Anni and Dudley although I am not too hot on IT based stuff. I just have rescued back street cats (we call them 'moggies' in the UK) but love all cats with a passion.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I just can't help but wonder if they both have battleships or does one have to finish the apprenticeship first!?

C catsrgreat Sorry to hear about your Tigger. She's a beautiful girl and lucky to have you as her servant. I'm sure she'll adapt to her handicap. Cats have a way of doing that. Welcome to TCS!!! Looking forward to more pics and comments!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I just can't help but wonder if they both have battleships or does one have to finish the apprenticeship first!?

C catsrgreat Sorry to hear about your Tigger. She's a beautiful girl and lucky to have you as her servant. I'm sure she'll adapt to her handicap. Cats have a way of doing that. Welcome to TCS!!! Looking forward to more pics and comments!

sabian sabian - I've no idea, but if they try to bring those battleships up the river through Olcott Harbour, they're in for a surprise; the main channel's only eighteen feet deep!

;)

catsrgreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm posting these for my brother Nigel. The tabby is Dudley and the black is Anni. They are both rescues and are ten years old.

IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

catsrgreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is but according to the vet there is a small chance she can regain some sight as it's due to hypertension and she is now on meds. She's a very old lady and was rescued as an adult 18 years ago by a friend who passed away a couple of years ago. She could easily be 20 or older I suppose. She seems happy and is very much in retirement mode, enjoys her prescribed renal food and spends every night sleeping on our bed, usually on top of one of us. Cats are a blessing, beautiful old ones doubly so.:wink: