graycie's new spot

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently my tarantula cages is no longer the spot to lounge at while i am cooking dinner😂this new spot is closer to her treats box also serves dbl purpose of being the compromise spot when she is told to get off the breakfast bar🙄it works i guess as long as she is safe and out of my waY while cooking😁she gets her treats still after to for being good if not smart

Attachments

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently my tarantula cages is no longer the spot to lounge at while i am cooking dinner😂this new spot is closer to her treats box also serves dbl purpose of being the compromise spot when she is told to get off the breakfast bar🙄it works i guess as long as she is safe and out of my waY while cooking😁she gets her treats still after to for being good if not smart
Thinking of your today! On WNYC radio Science Friday they discuss the recent discovery of new Ecuadorian Tarantula species! Apparently each tarantula can have its own personality, just as a cat might. Anyway the researchers’ enthusiasm for the spiders lends them charm.