Graycie just blends right into any shadows

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry lol... I have to ask.... where did you get the pink teepee? I think Gabby would love something like that.
Oh, gosh, you would ask, wouldn't you? :lol: It's been in the family for quite awhile, actually, so I don't recall the origin. BUT if you search, you shall find:

multitudinous tipis/"teepees"/tents for cats and even for, uh, (dogs):insertevillaugh: and if Gabby is in a more northerly mood, this comes in pink:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, gosh, you would ask, wouldn't you? :lol: It's been in the family for quite awhile, actually, so I don't recall the origin. BUT if you search, you shall find:

multitudinous tipis/"teepees"/tents for cats and even for, uh, (dogs):insertevillaugh: and if Gabby is in a more northerly mood, this comes in pink:

Lol I only found 1 that was similar to yours but also not even close lol it was felt
But I did find one I might get for her it is wooden it has a little overhang in the front and a little doggie door flap in the back lol and if I do I'm going to get cloth material in a tiedye material and cover the outside.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol I only found 1 that was similar to yours but also not even close lol it was felt
But I did find one I might get for her it is wooden it has a little overhang in the front and a little doggie door flap in the back lol and if I do I'm going to get cloth material in a tiedye material and cover the outside.

Ours is heavy cardboard covered in carpet type material, no floor, and for indoor only use. It has a hanging toy which is used here to let everyone know that we are not to be disturbed when it is hanging over the doorway :agree: . It's been part of the furmily for a long time! and has housed many, many furpurrs.:lovecat3:
There are SO many venues these days. I like etsy for the things I've ordered from there; they have some very nice ones.
etsy says they have it. Indeed they do.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours is heavy cardboard covered in carpet type material, no floor, and for indoor only use. It has a hanging toy which is used here to let everyone know that we are not to be disturbed when it is hanging over the doorway :agree: . It's been part of the furmily for a long time! and has housed many, many furpurrs.:lovecat3:
In the picture it reminds me of a carpeted cat tree lol

That is absolutely amazing that there have many to be able to enjoy it. That is precious.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093SHMWSN/?tag=thecatsite

It's official I just ordered this one.. she is going to love it. She loves hidey holes so she can jump out at us or take a nap and she only has one kind of closed area and she loves it so it is time for a new one and why not a teepee... lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the picture it reminds me of a carpeted cat tree lol

That is absolutely amazing that there have many to be able to enjoy it. That is precious.

Amazon.com

It's official I just ordered this one.. she is going to love it. She loves hidey holes so she can jump out at us or take a nap and she only has one kind of closed area and she loves it so it is time for a new one and why not a teepee... lol
That's a really nice one! I'd order that one myself if we didn't have this one. Yeah, this one is designed for scratching and relaxing. We've had it in at least 3 different locations. Maybe more (I've moved a lot in my life). It's really sturdy and it doesn't show any wear at all.
IMG_1403.JPG

Beloved angels Calo and Rani; she's headed toward the tipi. This is just after we moved in here.