Goodbye Spirit Who Could Not Be Broken

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, what a handsome boy, another Tuxedo which makes me even a bit sadder than usual. But they are together once again and playing and are just fine now, and you will see them both one day and it will be a wonderful reunion.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:( im sorry that your beautiful cats has passed, i hope your pain and sadness that you are feeling for Dolf and Beau will heal over time, and that Dolf and Beau is now in heaven together watching over you, to comfort you, to guide your way out of this sadness. :sniffle:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, somehow it brings some measure of comfort to a grieving heart that misses them so very much, that they are at peace now. Beyond earthly pain and suffering, out of reach from terror and uncertainty. Time has a way of helping us put our feelings into a new perspective. To help us rearrange our priorities after experiencing grief and loss. To finally realize that the grief and loss will always follow because we loved so deeply and thoroughly. But that it also means the loss is a physical longing, because spiritual love will always be a part of our very souls. Our dearly departed will always be as close as our thoughts and prayers, because love is eternal, and will be in us until the day we ourselves, breathe our last.
Eventually, as we go through life, we realize that nothing lasts forever that is living. That every day that is given to us must be met joyously, that every love we are blessed with must be allowed to continue to bring joy through letting it live on through us. So it can spread and bloom in the sunshine of life. not be hidden to wither in a cold, dark, grieving heart. That although we are afraid sometimes to let another love in, we can gather strength from our past experiences and the joy we found in them to seek the warmth once more. That although it can never be the same because each one is unique, another love can still bring us a reason to go on, and to have happiness once more in our world. To know with certainty that those who have gone on before us want us to be happy, to find joy in life, because that is what love is......
My heart goes out to you for your losses. I know the pain of loss. But it also sings with joy that you experienced such love with your little ones, that you continue to send them love and comfort and that they do the same. RIP sweet Dolf and Beau. You will never be forgotten, you will have a secure place in loving hearts for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you both, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Dolph, and you, too, Beau, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a joyous reunion Dolph and Beau must have had! And their only grief is your grief. Now they are playing together in a place where eternity is the blink of an eye, and where they wait patiently for you, in the fullness of time, to join them. But...funny thing about that "place." It is only a thought away from us, and if you stay very still and quiet, you may feel the soft brush of fur against your legs just when you need it most. My heart with yours.

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very sorry for the loss of your two fur babies. I can understand the pain of this situation because I have experienced it so many times myself, and no matter how much practice one gets at suffering these losses, it never gets any easier.

It is my hope that you will continue to have many fond and wonderful memories of Beau and Dolf and that someday in the future you can bring some new kittens or cats into your life. There are so very many that need your love and care... and a new forever home.