Good hair detangler?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@Elphaba09 My hair has always been thick and coarse and wavy. And frizzy. When I was working, I would wash it every other day, sometimes every day, and blow it out because blowing it dry is the only way to reduce the waves. Since I retired, I'm down to twice a week, simply because I really hate dealing with the tangles. I will say that, since I stopped coloring the roots, it has really calmed down......but now it's gotten really tangly. Go figure. I did try several oil treatments in the past and they really didn't do much. I rarely (maybe twice since I retired) blow my hair dry anymore. And for some reason, I'm starting to like the waves. Rick loves the waves; he really does!

ETA: A couple years ago, I started losing hair and it scared the crap out of me. We (stylist and I) think it was the WEN shampoo that caused it. I stopped using it and, after a few months, it stopped coming out. But I've also noticed that, since I stopped coloring my roots, my hair seems to be growing in again, too. I have "baby" hairs now, along the front of my scalp around my face. I'll take them! I take 5,000 of Biotin twice a day. Don't know if that helps or not.
It probably was the WEN products. I have read many reviews that the products made people's hair fall out. There was a class action suit as well. Wen Hair Care Side Effects - FDA Investigation & Lawsuit