Good bye Scotty

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry. I hope Scotty passed away as peacefully as possible. He will be headbutting you and giving you kisses from heaven, so when you feel that nudge, or the sweet sensation of a rough swipe on your cheek - or even a subtle whisper of a soft song in your ear - you will know it is Scotty saying that he is watching over you from his new home of freedom. RIP Scotty :angel:. :grouphug2::hearthrob::redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Scotty, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know...love does not die, it is translated and purified into Love and continues on. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Scotty blesses you for your love and care, and he sends his Love back to you, to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you....... it always hurts so bad when one of our little ones passes on, It leaves a huge hole in our hearts and in our home. Especially this time of the year when everyone is so happy and busy, the bright lights seem to deepen our sadness.
Time is the only thing that helps to bring everything into perspective. But it takes a long time, day by day, month by month, year by year. One day your deep grief will change to a gratitude for having him in your life, for sharing your life's journey and bringing something special to your life. But until that time comes there is such sadness in our hearts.
Try to remember the good times, it brings nothing but more grief to dwell on the end. That is but a fleeting moment in his life, he has brought you so much.
Love is spiritual,so eternal. The bond between your two hearts will forever be there. Nothing, not even death, is strong enough to break that bond. He will continue to send his love your way, and you will send yours his way too. To be remembered and grieved over after death is an honor, he loves you even more for that. He is at peace because of your love. I hope eventually you will find the peace that his love can bring you. it is there, just ask.
In the meantime, know your friends here at this site can be of a great comfort to you, we are here to be an ear for your grief. An outlet to pour your sadness into. We haev stood in your shoes and survived, we are made a little bit more whole again by comforting those who are just beginning this journey. Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.......RIP precious Scotty. You will always be remembered, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!