Gidget And Her Scrunchie.

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have an internet friend from Finland who I've known for a few years. We chat back and forth. She really Loves cats, :redheartpump: but due to her allergies, she can't own one. Poor woman. :( But she does enjoy seeing pictures of my cats, and videos of cats. She and her family used to have cats when she was younger. But she doesn't have any now. One day she sent me this package and it had this pretty pink scrunchie wrapped around the outside of the package. It was a bit dirty, so I washed it in some warm soap and water and let it dry. It was really fluffy looking so I decided to take a picture of Gidget wearing the scrunchie. She looked really cute. I just put it on her for the picture. She doesn't wear it all the time. She looked so cute with this pink scrunchie, that I thought about buying some other types of scrunchies and taking pictures of her wearing them. lol I haven't bought any yet, but when I do I'll post some pictures. But here's the first picture for now.

Gidgetscrunchie2019.jpg

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's always hope. My brother was allergic to cats for many years then it sort of subsided. He has rescued several over the years since.