Getting married in 10 days

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm actually an intensely private person, and don't really enjoy talking about my personal life. I am getting married in 10 days, however, and the bug of excitement has really bit me!
I hope I can let out some of my excitement here....

ahem...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, now I feel better.

We are having a very small ceremony, with close family only. My close friends also know that I am getting married, and for the most part that is it. My coworkers don't know, nor my "acquaintances." And I've been engaged for 9 months.
I don't know why I have such an aversion for this kind of thing. I just like to keep my personal life personal, I suppose.

So, this is totally out of character for me! I'm bursting with nervous energy (in a good way!) and I couldn't be happier. I guess rather than let it all out to my unsuspecting coworkers or something (you know, people who will say, "oh my god, why didn't you tell me sooner" and things like that), I'll shout it from the rooftops here!

I love my fiance more and more every day. He is my partner, my mate, my best friend, my lover, and we are a team, through thick and thin. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I really feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

10 more days! 10 more days. August 31 can't come soon enough.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world..... and then some!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...congrats!!

I know what you mean about not sharing personal things with your co-workers. I'm basically a mystery to most of mine, and I like it that way!

I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

(BTW, we LOVE wedding pics, if you want to share...no pressure here...
)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many congrats
I hope the time flies by for you....and next thing you know, you are happily married

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by srrh

I'm actually an intensely private person, and don't really enjoy talking about my personal life. I am getting married in 10 days, however, and the bug of excitement has really bit me!
I hope I can let out some of my excitement here....

ahem...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, now I feel better.

We are having a very small ceremony, with close family only. My close friends also know that I am getting married, and for the most part that is it. My coworkers don't know, nor my "acquaintances." And I've been engaged for 9 months.
I don't know why I have such an aversion for this kind of thing. I just like to keep my personal life personal, I suppose.

So, this is totally out of character for me! I'm bursting with nervous energy (in a good way!) and I couldn't be happier. I guess rather than let it all out to my unsuspecting coworkers or something (you know, people who will say, "oh my god, why didn't you tell me sooner" and things like that), I'll shout it from the rooftops here!

I love my fiance more and more every day. He is my partner, my mate, my best friend, my lover, and we are a team, through thick and thin. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I really feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

10 more days! 10 more days. August 31 can't come soon enough.
Well, it's not personal any longer.
CONGRATULATIONS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes! 9 days to go now!

My fiance and I are very excited, of course. I am just tingling with butterflies! I've started stressing over mundane things like whether or not the windowsills are clean enough before family gets into town.
I know everything is going to go fine, though.

The only negative is that I pulled a muscle in my lower back or something yesterday, and I'm in a moderate amount of pain when I walk or stand and a severe amount of pain if I bend over.
I really hope it gets better before the wedding.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
congratz!!!!! im so happy for you!!!

I just recently got engaged myself and told the whole world right away lol. Im so excited about it now and we arent getting married til oct 30, 2010. we are doing a halloween theme wedding.

Im excited for you, and i cant wait to see how i feel when its that close

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!

8 days to go, and my vows are finally finished. What can I say, I work well under pressure.

We are both absolutely excited and thrilled. I can't believe I'm so close to starting the next chapter of my life... our life.