Fresh Step Litter

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all. For 3 years I have been using Fresh Step litter and love it. I have to buy the 14 lb box because cannot lift the 25 lb boxes. However, lately I cannot find the 14 lb box at my usual shopping sites. Does anyone know if this size is being discontinued? I shop Kroger and Target. I did finally find 2 boxes at Walmart but they were almost out, too.

CaliCatCharlie

Living FeLV Pawwwsitive!
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see the 14lbs at Walmart quite often. Was it on sale that week/flyer because I have witnessed many carts go by with 6-8 boxes.

I use a different litter but notice when cat lovers are buying multiples :cool2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see the 14lbs at Walmart quite often. Was it on sale that week/flyer because I have witnessed many carts go by with 6-8 boxes.

I use a different litter but notice when cat lovers are buying multiples :cool2:

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know about any price specials. My Kroger has been out for 2 weeks. As a senior, I really have a hard time lifting heavy items.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if they are, i quit using clay litter a long time ago. I use a grass litter now and love it, so light weight.
i did see a new litter at walmart yesterday that i am trying. litter Maid Walnut, so far it is light weight, economical, cats like it, and doesnt seem to have any smell or dust.

I do buy most of my litter on Chewy, i see they still have the 14lb size for sale, and they deliver right to your door :) which as another senior i really appreciate.
Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Hawaiian Aloha Scent Cat Litter

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks, duckpond. I order Tuff's food from chewy, so may have to start adding litter to my order.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, duckpond. I order Tuff's food from chewy, so may have to start adding litter to my order.
i am not a fan of grocery shopping on my best days...lol. i sure dont like lugging big bags of litter, or a bunch of cat food around either. Chewy and a few other online shops save me a lot of stress. plus they are often cheaper than i can get locally.