Freakishly large nose

Fatboy123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a great a idea I never would have thought of ... I'm am deffenitly going to try that and see what happens ! Going to search for some schools near me now, thank you very much!

CaitlinDavidson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has the same thing. I took her to the vet and they didn't even say anything all they were concerned with was if shed had all her shots. I feel really bad for her because it hasn't stopped growing. It was fine when she was born then after about 5 months it started growing and hasn't stopped. She has a lot of discharge from her eyes and some from her nose . All the hair has started to recede and it's red and seems like it hurts . She's very careful not to bump it on anything. Though I've done as much research as I can all I can really come up with is again , pillow foot/paw. So I told my vet what I thought and they have me steroids and antibiotics and the roids made her puke so they had us stop giving it to her but continue antibiotics. But it's not like I see it having any positive effect on her. Her nose is so swollen it pushes on her tear ducts and seems to be helping to clog them giving her bad discharge and irritation. I feel so terribly sorry for her she also has CH so life is already hard for her . Just wish I could find a way to make it stop growing or not hurt for her . U can tell she is very careful with her nose . Don't know what to do...View attachment 232426 View attachment 232427 View attachment 232428 View attachment 232428 View attachment 232426
Hi there. Did you ever find out what this was?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi there. Did you ever find out what this was?
Hi and welcome to TCS! This is an old thread (most recent being 2018) and most of the posters are no longer active on this site, so I don't think you will get a response.

But I see you started your own thread which is the best thing to do!