Found my cat cut in half

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss. Seeing your little guy just made me cry. I had a cat I let outdoors disappear near the area in one of the articles you cited. It was only several years later that I figured out a hungry animal probably got him. It stinks!!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had cats outside who faced the dangers the OP has encountered.

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes you don't know you have these kinds of wild animals that can do this until it's too late. I had never seen an animal bigger than a squirrel roaming around my neighborhood before my cat disappeared.

mrbreezeet1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's terrible. Poor little soul.
I'm sorry, don't like to hear this.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My deepest condolences go out to you. Reading your words break my heart...I'm crying now for you. May "Little Guy" rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coyotes are spreading across the U.S., for better or worse.

They're aggressive, cunning and love to eat animals smaller than they are, including small dogs and domestic cats. They also eat lots of other things, including palm tree seeds, tomatoes in gardens, and anything else us humans eat.

If there's coyotes in your 'hood, your outdoor cats are not safe.

I've lost a lot of cats to coyotes. The trouble is, cats often want to go out, and get good at getting around you to do so.

I had another cat who seems to have lost her taste for going out; found her under the house after 11 days. http://www.thecatsite.com/t/334746/tar-baby-vanishes#post_4233187​

So far, she's content to stay home where she belongs; she's pictured below, pretending to be a fur piece.

The coyotes are out there and I watch the door to make sure the cats stay in.

Last edited:

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart still out to you juntjoo just know eventually the vision of your kitty does leave your mind. I had to remove my cats body from the driveway after my brother ran over his head. My cat fell asleep under the tire. It wasn't pretty but the vision is gone from my mind now.

Last edited: