For the cooks out there...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did any of you watch the new show called The Taste.  Now I don't like to cook but I did watch this show since there was nothing else on at that time.  It's another one of those judging shows with professional chefs and regular family cooks. 

They make one meal and the judges get a spoonful of it and before seeing who cooked it, judge the food, yes or no.  Then that person gets to be on the judges team. 

Anyway,  I thought you cooks out there might enjoy this show.

binky121912

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Did any of you watch the new show called The Taste.  Now I don't like to cook but I did watch this show since there was nothing else on at that time.  It's another one of those judging shows with professional chefs and regular family cooks. 

They make one meal and the judges get a spoonful of it and before seeing who cooked it, judge the food, yes or no.  Then that person gets to be on the judges team. 

Anyway,  I thought you cooks out there might enjoy this show.
Wow I really hate those shows because I end up in the kitchen right after, they make me so hungry, lol. I like Diners, Dives, and Drive-ins (I think) they have all that greasy cheesy, sloppy junk food stuff. I need to watch more exercise channels lol

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it because I love cranky Anthony Bourdain and his complete honesty. Noticed he got bleeped only once in the whole hour, a remarkable feat since both No Reservations and The Layover have lots of bleeps or at least words removed. Should be at least somewhat interesting to watch since Ludo picked a home cook and that is NOT going to end well.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw that advertised and meant to watch it. Was it any good?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that advertised and meant to watch it. Was it any good?
It was ok, don't know if I will watch every week tho.  If there is something better to watch, I will.  Remember I'm not into cooking so you might like it better than I do.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't watch it.....I'm not much for those contest-type shows at all, so I doubt I'll check it out. Stopped watching the Food Network for the same reason; it turned into one contest after another. Rick watches Diners, Drive-ins and Dives from time to time, but I don't care for Guy Fieri.