First Stray Cat

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Such may be difficult to know, if she isnt apparently preg.

does she lets you feel on her tummy? How does it feel? Anyway, she isnt cut in the eartips, so count with she is preg.

If its possibly for you, a vet visit is the most wise, for a check up, control if she is preg, deworming, etc... The vet will också see if she has any chip on her. (chip control as such is for free).

You are perhaps even willing to spay / neuter, if the pregnancy isnt very late?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Have you had her scanned for a chip or advertised on local media sites for an owner? She looks healthy and well-fed at the least. Pretty cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marie89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is chipped but the owner hasn’t updated her details so it’s a bit of a manhunt at the moment trying to find the owners. The one time I managed to touch her stomach it felt quite hard but she is very protective of her stomach and when I try to stroke her near it she will go to bite me. I have managed to get her a vet appointment but not until next week :-(
She is really affectionate aswell so I think she does have a owner but who we don’t know!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I recommend that you put her picture and info on various social media sites for lost pets. Use the Next Door app also. Check with the post office to see if there is a new address. Good you made a vet appointment so you’ll know what’s what.