First Mate&pregnancy

eylleda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

My cat is mated at March 18-19 and 20 as I can follow. It may be 17 too :)
So this is second week but I am so curious about it. She is a Siberian Neva Masquerade,
1 year old and this is her first mating of course. Also male is the same year and his first mate also. They mated few times as I can follow but I don't know if they mated more while I am sleeping. As this is their first mating I am not sure if my cat is pregnant and I am so curious about it.

I know that this is a too early question but I am start follow her nipples, I read about it and some says if it's the first pregnancy then it could show up early. Also I can see that she is more sleepy than ever :)

So here is my cat's nipples looks like pinking up :) but I wanted to ask cause I am not sure.
Also my breeder always helping me but she is not sure about this too. and I want to ask how many babies could come?
IMG_0909.jpg

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
an owner can often notice changes in behavior hinting she is preg. The nipples redden strawberry red at 3 weeks often quite precisely.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't that awfully young to be breeding Siberians since they mature slowly? They aren't even fully grown at 1 year.