Fiesty

AbbyBail

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, new here been suggested that I would put in my memories of Fiesty and I'm glad to do so.

Fiesty was with me for 12 years, she's been really good to me. Always seeking attention, if I don't give it to her my boyfriend is her next stop and then she'll try me again, haha. I am trying not to tear up so much here. Back in January of 2018, I had to get her into a vet in surgery she had some lumps along her belly up to her neck not a lot but they were big. It was cancer. So it came back with a vengeance! She barely could walk i had to basically start having to spoon feed her, water with syringe and help her go to the litter. After a few days in September she couldn't walk at all and I had to put her down. It hurts so much.

I know she's all better in a better place. She was my favorite cat in the world. Loved to sleep on me. I can tell when she's sleeps on me when I'm sleeping. In December of 2016 I went for heart surgery, and while I was still at the hospital, my boyfriend back at home would tell me that Fiesty wouldn't let him near her or pick her up. Poor girl she must have thought he did something to me hehehe it was cute. I think that she was not used to me being gone so long. Well I think that's it for now. Thanks for letting me share my story.
25507909_10159927161830506_811298885858819104_n.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to your little girl, what beautiful memories you have to bring you comfort in your time of grief.
I know we always like to think of all our little ones living to a ripe old age and then dying in their sleep, but in reality not many at all ever do. I have kept and cared for well over 50 plus cats in my life and can count only one that did so. I know she was thankful to have you there for her when she needed you the most. When living turned into existing, when the joy in life turned to misery and suffering. You reached deep inside and found the strength to end that pain through your love, and took that pain on as your own. Yes it hurts, it will bring a pang to your heart for a very long time. But as that time goes on, you will build a new life's order for yourself, the pain will soften into reminiscing, and you will find yourself setting new priorities on what is important in your life.
the bond you formed with that precious girl is spiritual, so eternal. Nothing, not even death can ever take that away from you, it is a part of your very soul. she will always be near, as near as your thoughts and prayers. She lives on through you now, so send her thoughts of happiness, of joy, she needs to know you are OK, she never wanted to leave, she had to.....
My heart goes out to you, i know how much this hearts. thank you for your wonderful tribute letting us get to know that beautiful little girl, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. She will be honored in many prayers today.
RIP precious Fiesty, you will be dearly missed, you will have a secure place in a loving heart for ever more. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of that special little girl, but like you said she is fine now, no more suffering just fine, and you will see her again one day and it will be tears of joy not sadness.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

twotabbies

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your darling Feisty. I think the more we talk about our departed feline friends (to those who care) the closer we can get to healing our hearts. Love and hugs to you. :angelcat:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Feisty, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I know how you miss that sweet, purring weight in your arms, but...love does not die, not ever. It simply changes form, and continues on, still Love. Love abides, and Fiesty remains only a whisper away from you, always.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fiesty - a companion during 12 years. That is a long time, some humans cant reach that age.
And when the time to travel back has come, You were there to help.
You both made a better world here on Earth.

I kept a moment of silence for your friend, Fiesty the Cat. My hugs and tears!