Feringa dry cat food is it good?

Minty89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,
and happy new year to you all!
I have two kittens (9 months old and 3 months old) and I feed them mostly wet food and I just give them some dry food if I’m not at home or sometimes I leave some nibbles for the night before I go to bed (I don’t give them dry food on a regular basis). As dry food I use Feringa Kitten and I’m planning to switch to Adult when they will be full grown up adult cats. So I was just wondering if you know if Feringa Dry food is a good dry food for cat or if there are any other better options to give them. I just want to do the best thing for my kittens! I love them so much!!!
Thank you very much in advance! 🐱🐾

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hi everyone,
and happy new year to you all!
I have two kittens (9 months old and 3 months old) and I feed them mostly wet food and I just give them some dry food if I’m not at home or sometimes I leave some nibbles for the night before I go to bed (I don’t give them dry food on a regular basis). As dry food I use Feringa Kitten and I’m planning to switch to Adult when they will be full grown up adult cats. So I was just wondering if you know if Feringa Dry food is a good dry food for cat or if there are any other better options to give them. I just want to do the best thing for my kittens! I love them so much!!!
Thank you very much in advance! 🐱🐾
do you have a link to exact contains?

I did found a description, and it seems good, probably above average. But no exact contend declaration.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Minty89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Tx, after a little seeking I found.
Yes, it seems good! So go for it if you wish!
Otherwise, a very good brand if you can find it, is Orijen. A little costly but good.