feeding homeless cats video

TomCatLover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I recently moved to Bulgaria and I noticed one very sad thing, that Bulgaria streets are full of homeless cats. So I decided to grab some food and to feed them. I uploaded video to youtube. I wil appreciate a lot if you press like and subscribe buttons in YT.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you! Hopefully you can get enough support to perhaps trap kitties & spay and neuter them? The colorations & coats of some of the kitties are most unusual…good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TomCatLover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do we have more members from bulgaria ?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They do look healthy as far as being fed. I think many of them are strays rather than feral. It is sad that there are so many of them. The TNR group here has a shelter where they put the strays as well as the kittens up for adoption.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TomCatLover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They do look healthy as far as being fed. I think many of them are strays rather than feral. It is sad that there are so many of them. The TNR group here has a shelter where they put the strays as well as the kittens up for adoption.
it's very sad, but I don't know how I could help them.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Are there any groups anywhere near you that spay or neuter? People sometimes do this then ear tag those cats so if you trap them again, you know. Great way to keep the population down, a little extra pocket money, and wild birds less eaten. (Maybe this will become your life mission!). 😃