Fall is.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being able to stop to get cappuccino or hot chocolate before and/or after work
I love nice warm drinks when its not hot outside!

Getting the yummy smelling Macintosh candles from Yankee Candle and all the other good smelling fall ones

Watching all the leaves change & knowing that the first snowfall is just around the corner!

Leaving the windows open & having that nice crisp fall breeze blow through the house

And - decorating and carving pumpkins!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Autumn.

The air becomes fresher and colder, and the apples and pears are crunchy and sweet. Up in the trees the leaves turn brilliant shades of red, and they have a dry, crispy sound when the wind pulls them down and blows them around in the street. When the mist starts to roll in from the ocean, and you feel the damp added to the chill, it's time to light the fireplace because Autumn has moved in.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fall is....

Warm hoodies and sweat pants; cold noses and fingers. The smell of wood smoke and molding leaves (who knew decay could smell so good!). The sound of geese flying south and leaves crunching under your feet. Warm apple cider and the smell of cinnamon. The sight of the mountains in their last glory, and the feeling of buckling down for winter and home becoming more "home".

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Autumn is my favourite season...

hot cider, sweaters, the colors of the leaves, apple & pumpkin stuff, halloween, the start of baking/cooking, starting holiday shopping & plans, colder nights.... I'm so happy!