Fall Colours On Display

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is not a typical shot.  I took it this morning from the train I take heading into NYC, where I work.  It's of the marshes along the rail line in New Jersey, almost ready to reach Manhattan.  I loved the early morning sunlight playing along the reeds and cattails.  You can barely see some trees in the background.  The colors just said "October" to me.

Last edited:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone has such pretty pictures, unfortunately I don't have any to share.  I'm not sure what kind of tree this is, but it's in my front yard and has leaves that turn bright yellow and then fall off about two weeks later.  I can't take a picture because the leaves are already gone.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
There are some amazing and beautiful photos here!  I wish I could share some but  the weather has been very grey, wet and windy which makes it pretty hard finding a time when colours show up well.  It was sunny for a while this morning but most of the leaves that had turned had been blown off.  There are still quite a few to turn so if any leaves manage to stay on and defy the winds I might be able to get some shots posted by next week.  Otherwise it could be bare branched early winter scenes.   

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pictures are fantastic. Thanks for sharing. We get autumn/ fall colour here but it's not very brilliant. I have been told that we don't get cold enough nights.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that picture of the back home on the Miramichi. Beautiful. I haven't been to our nature park  in awhile to see the different changes of the trees lately.

Last edited:

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love that picture of the back home on the Miramichi. Beautiful. I haven't been to our nature park  in awhile to see the different changes of the trees lately.
That's the world famous footbridge and works famous(for salmon fishing) Miramichi River. We've had couple of sitting presidents and Bill Gates and several others there to visit and fish!