Evidence of cats psychic intuition?

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I was given a Raikki therapy session by the lady who is renting my gite with her family. I have got really friendly with her over the last few days and took her daughter riding yesterday. So when she heard of my head problems she told me she was a trained therapist and offered to help. We set it all up in a bedroom and she was working on the energy points when the door opened and in came Bonaparte. He jumped straight onto the bed, and then onto me and settled down on my tummy. He just lay there for five minutes or so, very quiet, and watched her as her hands touched and pressed my head and side. Then he slowly got up and left. She said that he could probably feel the energy she was releasing from the bad spots. I have never had Raikki before, and it made me feel a bit strange afterwards, but she did stop the buzzing in my ears, which has not come back all day.

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: that it seems to have helped. I believe that cats, among other animals, do have some sort of extrasensory perception. Have you ever read Rupert Sheldrake's Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals? Some of his theories are a bit way out, but obviously not everything can be explained by mere "coincidence". Making Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat by David Dosa is a book I'd definitely recommend if you're interested in cats and psychic intuition.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find this very interesting.  So very glad it's helped the tinnitus Jenny!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My mother does Reiki and she has done a few sessions on my cats and my ailing old dog from time to time. AND me of course. My mother no longer does private sessions because of her back. She has a cat named Oliver. She told me that oddly there were a few patients that Oliver would want to sit on during the sessions. The same patients each time the would visit which could be a few weeks apart. Oliver would come and walk around the table or want to jump up. I do think cats know when someone needs something extra... a psychic ability :rub: I am glad it helped with the buzzing in your ears!!! Wonderful!!! :clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The buzzing hasn't come back, 24 hours later. My ears feel as if I had just come out of a swimming pool, sort of full, but that is much better than the noise.

I have had cats who knew when I was coming home, also many cats know when someone is ill- it may be a change in temperature, but sometines I htink it is something else - a change int he magnetic/electric field around you, whatever, they know.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I come home from a bad day at work and am in bed watching TV, Bobby comes in and every time lays right next to me and puts his paw on my head.  It does make me feel better.  My other cats could care less as long as I fill their food bowl.