Ever see a cat smile or wave?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He was kissing, nose bumping and rubbing noses and just rubbing all over me today.
Today has been the worst. Just praying it gets better. I love my Wallypops!

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that your not feeling so good at the moment. Sounds like Wally is trying his best to make you better, they know when things aren't right don't they. He sure has grown and he really does have an expressive face.
Hope you feel better soon.:catguy:

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love his little smile.

I knew dogs could tell your mood or pain but I didn't know cats were so attentive. Our last cats we had were part Siamese and were not as cuddly or attentive.

I caught him last night...lol

Sorry to hear that your not feeling so good at the moment. Sounds like Wally is trying his best to make you better, they know when things aren't right don't they. He sure has grown and he really does have an expressive face.
Hope you feel better soon.:catguy:
Hope you feel better

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
kittywhiskers kittywhiskers Lol if either the washer or dryer are left open... you can bet he is in there! So we have to be realllly careful doing laundry.
No idea why he loves to be in both. Maybe he was found in one before we got him at appx 2.5 to 3 weeks old.